Christopher is a Georgia resident, and received his Bachelor Degree in Political Science, Masters in Public Administration, and Law Degree from the University of Georgia.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Georgia holding the Degrees of Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Master of Public Administration, and Juris Doctor
- Clerked at the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Georgia
- Clerked at the District Attorney’s Office in Athens, Georgia
- Served as Senatorial Intern for United States Senator Johnny Isakson
- Taught Undergraduate courses in American Government at the University of Georgia
- Fluent in Spanish: Lived abroad in Mexico and Costa Rica